Orange Muffins

March 28, 2026

Orange Muffins

These muffins are good for dessert but also great for breakfast. I can eat these with a slice of bacon on the side and be good to go for the day and if you want to make these, I have a recipe for you to try!


Ingredients:

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
3 eggs, separated
2/3 cup orange juice
1-1/2 cup sifted flour
1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. of orange zest
sliced oranges for topping

In a mixing bowl, beat slightly softened butter (not melted) until light, gradually adding sugar. Add beaten egg yolks. Add dry ingredients alternately and orange zest with orange juice.

Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Bake in a greased cupcake pan for 20 minutes at 375°F. Top with some sliced orange and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a sweet comment, emoji or just say HI! Thanks for visiting! Kim

 

Popular Posts

Trending Post

Custard Pie

Before my husband stop eating sweets (for health reasons), this was his favorite dessert. Unfortunately, I never learned this recipe becau...

Popular Categories